The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aye, I want one too. But not yet. I'll wait until the dealer kisses my ass to buy one. That's just how I feel about being a buyer.

·
Registered
963 Posts
transio said:
True, true... and I'll be livin' it up in my Viper GTS Coupe !!
Enjoy I guess. I'd like a Viper also, but that's for when I'm older. About the same time as when I'd like a Vette. 3-5 years from now. I'd have to be in my 40's for a Vette or Viper. Sorry, while I'm somewhat young, fairly thin, decent health, yadda yadda, I'll strap myself into an Elise while I can. When I'm no longer able, I'll look at those two other cars very seriously.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Steve, I think you did an excellent job of it!

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris,

Yes, I'm sure. I want a Viper AND an Elise (well, actually, I'd prefer an Exige), and an MT900 and an Enzo and a Veyron, and the new Rolls w/ 24" spinners for cruisin' Ocean Drive

:p

PS - thx for the compliments, guys :D

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Ever wonder why Vipers sell for so little when they're used?

They fall apart really easily, I know quite a few viper owners and they all bitch constantly about how much they cost to maintain..and stupid problems they have. Ever go to a viper forum and search for "window rattle"?

I would purchase a miata over an S2000. The miata handles better and can be made much more powerful for less money. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts