6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elsewhere, one opinion was that the article was just clickbait. :giggle: 😢

I mean, is a squareish, practical SUV a 'beauty'? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
1,400 Posts
MSN;s journalism is completely garbage. I read MSN every morning and find factual errors on almost all of their articles. Its because its an aggregate of all the other news sites with zero fact checking or grammar checks, IE actual misspellings and other errors that even a rookie journalist should be able to not do.

Just 10 minutes ago I read an article on there about a woman from Arizona that fell in a bonfire in Michigan and would need extensive surgery and it had a link to a GOFUNDME page. So I went to the go fund me page and read about it. Oh looks like the accident happened in Minnesota instead of Michigan. Stuff like that irks me.

I have also seen the Auto gallery's reposted with different titles, they are trying to be sneaky lol.

I still go back to MSN because politically its not one way or the other, its in the middle with good/bad articles from both sides.

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
Elise should definitely be on the list. Timeless, drop dead gorgeous. If only they gave as the 350 version in the states........

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
The Fiat 500?

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
With a list like that you'll never please everyone. I'd say though that I liked at least 80% of the choices and was happy to see 2 Lotus cars on the list.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts