11560.............and counting.......

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
11560.............and counting.......
Has anyone else cracked the 10k mark besides you, Bavarian, Shay, Randy, Larry, Smoseley and Tracy yet?
I thik codymac, zoomz, apk919 and some others were close but then disappeared or went on TOF.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Has anyone else cracked the 10k mark besides you, Bavarian, Shay, Randy, Larry, Smoseley and Tracy yet?
I thik codymac, zoomz, apk919 and some others were close but then disappeared or went on TOF.
No we actually have a job :p :)

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
No we actually have a job :p :)
I hear ya Will ;)
Look at my post count and join date.
There are folks who joined LT seven or eight years after me and they have way more posts than I do.
Hell, my job must even be at least twice as busy as yours :p

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I have a teacher's planning day and I opted out today to work on my car :) :clap: you definally work longer hours lol
There was a kid a couple of years back (can't remember screen mane) who decided to get to 20K posts so stared posting every thread sht like on "hi" "I like blue" "No" and jacked up quite a number, I've actually thought of doing the same just to beat Randy's numbers :D

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Congratulations! Really have enjoyed your input. But I thought Randy put a tag in the program that resets your post count to zero after you hit 10K. Or was it 15K?
Randy still runs this place? :shrug: I guarantee you I would have been banned already lol BTW if your count is accurate his reads 20K + I guess when you're the boss you get to choose your own custom settings. I love America, the only free country in the world where people in high places can do what ever the fck they want without consequences...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts