The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who sells 10mm spacers & longer bolts that can accommodate 10mm spacers? I am not sure what stock length is, but I am going to assume I am looking for 85-90mm ?

·
Premium Member
2,984 Posts
So who sells 10mm spacers & longer bolts that can accommodate 10mm spacers? I am not sure what stock length is, but I am going to assume I am looking for 85-90mm ?
My question too, but I only need the 1/4" spacers (6.35mm).

I'm talking about an Elise.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have a set of new H&R TRAK+ DA series 14mm wheel spacers. I'm sure you can find the longer bolts through sector or BWR.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sector only has 75mm bolts and they said those are good for a 6mm spacer. 14mm will require much longer. I haven't checked with BWR.

Are those 14mm spacers hubcentric? How much are you asking?

·
Vendor
3,463 Posts
We have 4.8mm spacers. They are hubcentric. You can stack 2 or even more before reaching the end of the hubcenter. We use 4 on the rear of our XP car to get proper clearance for the slicks on some wheels we have. Lotus Elise Wheel Spacers - Blackwatch Racing, Lotus Performance Parts

We also sell studs, which are far better than bolts for security. The bullet tipped forged studs are perfect for the regular track or autox junkie. Bullet-tip is nearly impossible to cross-thread. Lotus Wheel Stud Kits - Blackwatch Racing, Lotus Performance Parts

The standard studs are for the user that isn't going to be changing wheels alot. These also have the option of using closed-end tuner nuts that use a security key to remove. They are chrome or black and have a very nice look for the street. Be sure to order the long studs to use with the spacers.

Wheel Stud Kits - Standard Studs, Lotus Suspension Products - Blackwatch Racing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts