1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
would be all over this if I weren't going to be out of town :( bummed I'm going to miss it

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a lot of fun and the location is great. Can't wait to see you there.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those of you that are displaying your cars, do you want to meet somewhere and roll in together? Last year I saw a few Lotus cars but they were all in random locations. I've never been part of the display before though so I'm not sure how they place the vehicles.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I went ahead and got the Groupon. I'm currently still sick with a flu :( , but almost over it. Let me know if you all are entering your cars or just meeting up. Also - Thanks for the heads up Jman I forgot all about it.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I entered my car and I think that meeting up would be a good idea. Just let me know where and when.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is a little market/convenience store on the corner of 1st st n & 5th ave n which is just up the street from the park. If that works, maybe we could roll out from there around 8:45.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will look for it. See you there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Not bringing my car out there this time. I'll look out for you guys in the field.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got back from the event. It was great seeing/meeting everyone. I will post some pictures later today.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pic from the event.

LOL = Lots of Lotus'

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts