The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Now that the weather has chilled a bit, we're getting a bit antsy waiting for ski season... So, to help kill time (and in the spirit of continuing to make 2012 one of the best years yet), we're planning on hitting the track at Chicago Indoor Racing for a few rounds of go-karting. Anybody interested?

When:
11.10.12... say 4pm?

Where:
Chicago Indoor Racing
2381 W Army Trail Road
Addison, IL 60101

Cost:
Last time we went with the 7 races for $70... and I'm thinking that's what we'll do again.

What to bring:
All you need are closed-toe shoes and a drivers license. Gloves are nice to have too.
We'll probably grab dinner in the midst of it all or when we're done at the restaurant they have on site (unless anybody has a better idea...?)

Please let me know if you're interested by Wednesday (10.31) and I'll call CIR to make a reservation (if possible) and get actual pricing information for our group size.
:shift:

·
He's on fire!
3,255 Posts
i'm interested. FYI unless you've called ahead and got a special deal, the 7 for $70 is for annual pass holders only.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's about 9 people. Looks like we wont get a break in price. So 7 for 70 plus membership if you don't already have it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just confirmed we are good to go for 4. If you would confirm you are comming with a pm or post it would help. See you guys there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts