The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

Had my car picked up today by a friend......unfortunately I'm overseas at the moment so he had to do the duty (he was pretty stoked to do so haha) He currently owns a new RS4 and said this would totally annihilate it around a track and was still comfortable to drive on the winding roads. Was really surprised how tractable the turbo engine was and how much low down torque It produces. He was supposed to drive it straight to the garage but ended up doing 80km in and haha and took some nice photos so Im happy.

He's helping me out allot with looking after it, taking it to get the new wheels and suspension fitted shortly etc so i dont mind him having some fun as long as he takes it easy

Anyway let me know what you think. I think I might be in love and Ive not even driven it!

Cheers
Riley

Attachments

·
$3(uR3 u$3r
466 Posts
Hi.

Looks great. Can you post a close up pic of the side marker badges? Oh, and one of the engine bay too. That must be some good friend you have.

Thanks.

Alex

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
No offense but I've seen this story play out before where you lend your buddy your car and then it's wrapped around a tree/pole/fill in the blank.

San

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offense but I've seen this story play out before where you lend your buddy your car and then it's wrapped around a tree/pole/fill in the blank.

San
Haha yes so have I San, Its going into long term temperature controlled secure garage this week so I dont really have to worry about it. He knows the rules as well

·
Registered
236 Posts
What license plate is that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts