89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16th Annual Motor 4 Toys
Date/Time:
Sunday, Dec 1st, 2019, 6:30 am -> Noon
NEW Location: Pierce College, 6201 Winnetka Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Categories: Charity / Social Event
Entrance Fee: You must bring a new, unwrapped toy valued at $15 or more

The Best Toy Drive in Southern California. Founder, Dustin Troyan, and the Supercar Sunday team’s best event of the year is always this toy drive. If you haven’t been before, it’s the event of the year. Let’s make sure there’s a good Lotus showing. There will be more Ferraris than you may have seen in your entire life. There will be more McLarens than you even knew were in existence. There will be helicopters. Seriously, the biggest and most impressive show of the year, and for a great cause. The Lotus Club always tries to have its own parking area so let’s meet up ahead of time.

The show is free, but they ask that you bring new, unwrapped toys. We ask that you bring more than 2 toys. We may have small trunks but many of us will fill them up and more.

Please sign up so they can keep a rough head count.
The official event registration is here - Motor 4 Toys 2019 Registration
The official event website is here - Motor 4 Toys 2019 Website

Let’s coordinate a pre-event meeting location so we can drive into together. Suggesting the old Super Car Sunday lot in front of Macy’s in the Westfield Topanga mall at 6 am (21900 Vanowen St, Canoga Park, CA 91303)

Note that this event is for all Lotus owners, so come on out!!
Have an event in mind but don’t see it? Feel free to contact us and make a suggestion . . . even better if you want to help with the planning!

·
Lotus Club of SoCal
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lavaggio's Detailers, always a big sponsor of the Motor4Toys event is having their yearly Black Friday sale of gift cards for 30% off. They've always supported the Lotus Club so if you have ever had your car detailed there, and plan to do it again in the future, this is a great deal.

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Is anyone planning to be at Motor4Toys this Sunday?

·
Registered
2006 BRG Elise - The best color
319 Posts
I'm planning to be there!
Not sure I'll be able to make it to the Westfield Mall by 6:00, but I'll look for the lotus folks at the show. Do we know where we "normally" try and park? I wasn't able to go last year, so I haven't been to the new location.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
How was the turnout?

·
Registered
2006 BRG Elise - The best color
319 Posts
Turnout wasn't great. There were only a handful of Lotus - 3 Elise, the Evora GT press car and a Lotus 7. There may have been others, but I can't recall. Overall I was kind of disappointed with the show. Previous years had a much better general turnout. This year it just seemed like it was all Mustang and Charger clubs with smaller Corvette clubs thrown in. Generally there's a pretty good Italian turnout, but this yesr very few Ferrari and Lamborghini's were there - there were a few, but not many.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts