The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All aluminum with an all aluminum tire rack, a hand winch for a car and chrome plated diamond plate storage box. I'm looking for an enclosed trailer for 1-2 cars and a motorcycle so I need to move this one.

Ingenious design. You drive the car up onto the entire tilted platform and pull it up from there to a travel position. Excellent for low clearance cars.

YouTube - DSCN0458

YouTube - DSCN0459

New with custom tire rack and storage box was $7000 and my
asking price is $5000

·
Registered
787 Posts
Made a typo....the trailer is 18' not 17'

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
And if you don't have wood blocks to put behind the tires you can just hold down the button on your electric trailer brake controller and it will lock the wheels. Hold the button and back up! My buddy just got an older steel one of these and we towed a lowered Honda on it last week with no issues. I wish my old flat bed was one like this.
Someone buy this thing!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And if you don't have wood blocks to put behind the tires you can just hold down the button on your electric trailer brake controller and it will lock the wheels. Hold the button and back up! My buddy just got an older steel one of these and we towed a lowered Honda on it last week with no issues. I wish my old flat bed was one like this.
Someone buy this thing!!
I found that the blocks are easier on the brakes.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
weekly bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts