The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an unfinished 1965 fastback project. The car has a finished high performance 302 with aluminum heads and cam, completely rebuilt cobra 5-speed transmission, new suspension, 9-inch rear with 3:89 posi gears, 4-wheel disk brakes, all parts to complete the project. The car is not completely assembled, but has parts to finish. Transmission, interior and a little bit of wiring needs to be finished. Brand new vintage classic wheels and tires. The body is all original and includes a/c unit. Red with white interior. Very solid platform. I have missed my lotus for years and want back into the community. If you are interested, let me know because I would like to trade for an Elise or Exige-putting the value of $19,500 for the mustang and can add cash. Let me know.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Put it up on bring a trailer. It'll get you good money.
I dunno. Decent, running and driving examples bring ~30K on the low end on BAT (for fastbacks). This being a project / semi basket case, it may not pull big numbers.

It would be a gamble, But he could throw it up with a reserve price at 19,500. I just don't know he would get there. Here's the numbers for 64 - 66 mustangs:

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Make it run, even if not really drivable, the difference in being able to see it run and not is worth significant money

GLWS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts