The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1972 Lotus Elan Sprint Roadster sold new in Southern California and has been in the area since new. Blue Plate car, believed to be three owners and just out of a large collection. Car has just been re-commissioned with new wiring, rebuilt carbs, new belts, hoses and gaskets. Rebuilt glass bowl fuel pump, brand new interior, newer tires and a recent repaint back to its original factory color of Pistachio/white with gold leaf trim. Very rare sprint roadster with 75,245 miles showing on the odometer (Box A actual miles title). Comes with original jack, spare, knock off tool, owners manual and shop manual.
Car is currently in AZ
480-310-8814

Attachments

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
sweet.

·
Premium Member
3,043 Posts
PM sent. very interested. Please contact me.

Edit,what is the VIN?

Edit. seller responded. Thank you for the fast response.

·
Registered
7,341 Posts
Very nice! :bow:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Are those SU carbs?

·
Registered
394 Posts
A beautiful car, very similar to mine... what is the vin?, probably close to mine which is 0260k

What are you asking?

You should post on lotuselan.net, but I will cross post

p.s. Where were the seats recovered? they look very nice.

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Such a fine example.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
more details on the engine/build and the chassis condition/fixes/replacement would help as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
more details on the engine/build and the chassis condition/fixes/replacement would help as well.
Undercarriage is incredibly clean and rust and rot free. I do not see any signs of prior damage

Engine has had a top half rebuild, numerous different belts, hoses, gaskets and seals. Plugs, wires and fluids, glass bowl fuel pump has been rebuilt, carbs have been rebuilt, new fuel lines, and all new electrical and wiring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts