1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1975/96 Classic Mini (Sold)

SOLD!
Hey everyone!
Due to moving and lack of space, I am reluctantly selling my 1975 Mini. I purchased the car in the summer of 2006 and the previous owners had it shipped over from Europe. Before it shipped, the car was rebuilt to a 1996 Rover Mini and switched over to left hand drive. The car has 65,000 miles, is a 4-speed manual, and I’m pretty sure it has the 998cc engine. While I have had the car, there has been general maintenance and the clutch slave cylinder was replaced. The last two years it has been driven only in good weather and stored in a temperature controlled garage. Currently there is a set of Pirelli P3000 145/70R12 on the car with medium tread, and the car will also come with a brand new set of 5x12 Revolution five spoke rimes with A539 165/60R12 Yokohama tires ($1,160). The Revolution wheels have been put on the car only for pictures, and have not been driven. The wheels are a little bit too large for the front wheel wells and to prevent rubbing you may need to install wheel spacers or such to make sure they work well (definitely worth it). There isn’t any serious rust on the car, a little on the front bumper, some around the bottom, and the back of the grill has rust. The VIN is XL2S1N126933A and the car is registered as a 1975. I am asking $9,500 and the car is located in Watertown, Wisconsin.
I have more pictures available upon request. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail/PM for more information!:):up:

Mike Sage
[email protected]
(920)342.0396

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do, thanks much!:)

thats so cool....
It's even cooler when parked next to a Hummer in a parking lot :nanner2:

I bought mine off of Mini Mania, I'd try there too. I sold it there too, for $15,000.
It was the first place I put up the ad, actually:D Mini Mania is an excellent source for Classic Mini parts. That's where I purchased the Revolution rims, tires and some other things from.

·
Registered
347 Posts
With gas prices they way they are and growing, im surprised this has not sold just yet.
Economy is tough right now though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price has been reduced to $9,000 and the mileage is now 65,200. I took it to two car shows recently and had a blast with the attention it received :nanner2:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That car rocks! I really want it but I just got a car :(. Good luck with the sale! If everyone drove one of those the world would be a better place!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That car rocks! I really want it but I just got a car :(. Good luck with the sale! If everyone drove one of those the world would be a better place!
Thanks! And congrats on your 1,000th post:clap:
If everyone drove one of these, not only would the world be a better place, but parking lots wouldn't have to be the size of football fieldsrotfl
I hope you have a good time with your new car!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
:drool: I want...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts