The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
'94 S4
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
7&9 x 16" Fuchs, lsd, strut brace, partial leather, sport seats, auto heat, oil cooler w/fan, momo wheel, Rennline dead pedal. Michelin's w/plenty of tread. All updates (tensioner, pov, turbo valve covers). Rebuilt motor (Raceware studs, etc) & trans @94K. 127K total miles. Itemized worksheets and receipts available. Straight, no rust or leaks. No accidents or body work. Original paint w/usual chips. No cracks or tears in leather seats. Dash panel has no cracks or splits. Refurbished Targa top looks new and fits properly. Lowered to Euro height. New aiwa w/infinity speakers. I bought this car just ouside of St. Louis almost three years ago and drove it to PA before I did anything to it. Work then was basic preventative maintenance: refurbish calipers, new brake lines, change engine and trans oil, new brake fluid, steering bushing, adjust valves, install third brake light, alignment. I use the car all year round whenever the roads are dry. Gets lots of thumbs up. Comes w/original steering wheel which is in very good condition, Lloyd mats, Porsche air compressor, tool kit, original Porsche roadside kit and original owner's manual with id plate. PCA Certificate of Authenticity. I and former owner are longtime PCA members. Needs nothing. Drive it home, wherever home is. $16,500. Serious offers welcomed. Need to make room in the garage for an Esprit. PM me or call 610-952-2397 (eastern time). Glad to answers questions, talk about the car or email many more pics. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts