Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1990 Esprit SE
Black with raffia (camel) interior
The vehicle has all the updates and all services performed
Cam belt , water pump and all tensioners replaced
All shifter translators updated
Willwood 6 piston upgrade with power coated calipers less then 500 miles on new brakes
Stainless brake hoses
Poterfield rs4 pads
Red hose clutch line
New clutch
Fuel tanks rebuilt
New injectors all 6 (wanted to upgrade)
New original SE fog lamps with HIDs (replaced cracked lights)
BOV kit
Replaced both window motors
Saturn wheels with new tires
No oil leaks or any mechanical issues
Everything works as intended
Glass sunroof (paid 900)
New spax coil overs
New suspension bushings, tie rods and ballpoints
Psi boost gauge
Aluminum shifter update

I have all the original parts that I upgraded.

I have owned this car for the past three years. My first esprit was a 1988 which I purchased when I was 25 years old and enjoyed it . I sold that car when we had kids but since then always wanted another esprit. I saw this one for sale and intended to keep it for a long time. I did all the services and updates. Recently I saw a 2003.5 final edition black and raffia for sale 1 of 2 made in this color combo and I purchased it. I cannot justify keep 2 black esprits.
18500 OBO. (Open to reasonable offers)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduced to 15500 obo. This is a really nice we'll maintained car with all the updates.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I enjoy off roading as well. I also own a lotus 7 and a g wagen. Thus one esprit has to go to a good home.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Wow what a killer price!!

·
Super Moderator
4,030 Posts
Glad to see Bill Jr.'s FE go to an obviously good home. That's a great car you bought, but your 90 SE looks fantastic too.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Wow...nice car!!!

Love the price too! Just trying to help, but it definitely works to your advantage to list how many miles are on the car.

Roy

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
44k miles. I had a lot of requests to show the paint up close.
The paint in good condition. (Not perfect)
The car is in excellent condition for its age.

·
Banned
938 Posts
Very unfortunate for me and perhaps you that this car is for sale at this very time.
Heavy Sigh.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,083 Posts
Very unfortunate for me and perhaps you that this car is for sale at this very time.
Heavy Sigh.
Hey Mike,

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

"You always find a better item soon as you buy one"

That's Life you know....

·
Registered
327 Posts
Anyone here into 4 wheeling?
yes, as a matter of fact I am. Love love love the Lotus. Almost makes me wish I'd not purchased my S4... almost.

The G wagon is awesome, I don't believe I've ever seen one wheeled. Is that Moab? I've ran Jeeps for years, did a K5 Blazer years ago, and a Suzuki Sidekick after that. I'm currently between offroaders ATM. To many damn motorcycles and the Lotus project have consumed what little decent weather we've encountered.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I realize this is not a g wagon forum! I had some pm asking for g info
1984 Mercedes g. Yes the pic was taken last year in Moab at the golden spike trail. I am running 37 inch tires. The vehicle is a grey market EX-NATO vehicle.
It is made for military use so has very heavy duty drivetrain with three selectable hydraulic lockers. Thanks for the pm's. Hope this answers your questions.
I am really hoping someone here in the community buys the lotus because it really a good example. I really enjoy this forum it has the nicest community of all the forums and very helpful as well.

Attachments

·
Cal H
982 Posts
That's because we all have Esprit's.

As we tell friends and anyone who is interested about your great deal Esprit but they are not members of LT.

Cal H

1 - 20 of 36 Posts