The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7x15 front, 8x16 rear. These were installed on my 1990 esprit SE when bought it. i will dismount the tires to save weight, the tires are crap.

I drove the car a few times before discovering it had burned valves, so the car is apart getting the engine rebuilt and the gas tanks restored. The wheels felt round and true.

I am located in southern Georgia, will sell to Continental USA only.

4 wheels as seen, will remove tires. $700.00 + shipping.

cant post pics, says unable to move or copy file.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
If the fronts are 15", then they are not X180-R wheels.

The 93.5 SE Had 15"x7" front and 16"x8.5 rear wheels.
The X180-R had 16"x8.5 Front and 16"x9.5 rear wheels.

The 93.5 cars had some black Revolutions wheels like these

The X180-R wheels look like this, and are 3 pieces with 2 rim sections and a center bolted together.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
They look just like the wheels on the white cars, with the bolts.

For some reason, and only on this site, it says unable to move or copy file when i try to upload pics.I am other V bulletin forums with no issues. i have posted pics in other threads, i will find those threads and link them here. If they are not x180r, thats fine, to me they are ugly and going to the attic. I bought a set of 17's. My car is apart with the engine getting rebuilt, gas tanks redone.

Thank you so much for posting those pics and sizes, I did not mean to mislead anyone.
please see this thread on my green 1990 SE and the ugly black wheels:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f164/1990-esprit-se-parts-questions-111421/

nope, still cannot upload or move attachments.

Mods ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you.

I took pics, but for the life of me cannot figure out this error message I get when trying to upload them. i resized them, and I have not met my limit on pics.

If anyone wants pics please email / pm me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts