The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1994 Camaro Z/ 28 70K miles never seen snow, i have all orig. parts, including the orig. wheels with tires on them. It has the SLP instake and a bmr strut tower brace, those are the only changes to the car the interior is perfect, and so is the paint, T-tops. I know not everyone is in to these cars and i'm sorry but i won't be jioning the lotus family, this is a very clean car in excellent condition if you have any questions please call me or email me $6,900obo 419-865-6115 or [email protected]

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$8600 obo the car does have T-tops

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump this is a very clean car but no surprise no takers with this being a lotus site and all

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump $8.200 or best offer

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now $8,000 OBO the car has a new opti spark from last summer

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump $7,800, and I know what blue book says but I know that the car I am selling is not the camaro you will find on a back road in the country. I am the third owner I have all service records, I have a 52mm throttle body I will sell with it, it was never put on just because I didn't have the time. I have a SLP CAI on it but I have all the OEM air intake pieces, and the OEM wheels with tires on them. And I 2 1/2" brand new y-pipe was on at one time and then I didn't like the way the car sounded so I took it off. And under drive pulleys that were once on but after it killed a battery I took off. the new opti spark distributor happened because the car sat next to the dryer vent in my garage, and the moister got inside the old one and stop it from working right, it has a new gel top opti spark like the 97 and new camaro's this stops that problem. It is really a good clean car.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
If you dropped the price to $4000 (not that you would), I still doubt you would get any takers here. You are trying to sell the anti-lotus (heavy, poor handling, 4 seater, automatic) to the Lotus crowd. My 'what the hell, it could be fun to play with' number would be about $2000. Obviously well below what the car is worth.

Good luck with your sale and all, but I really doubt you will be able to sell it to this crowd.

And BTW, that does look like a really nice clean car. It looks like it's in excellent shape, especially for a 14 year old car.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Everybody else has called it correctly.

Even if your car is in EXCELLENT condition, which it does seem to be, the value should be four or five hundred more than if it were in average condition. But you aren't asking for four or five hundred more than the average car; you're asking for double.

xtn

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't think that the lotus crowd would be a buying market for this car but you never know who is looking for what. $7,500 ORO

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Well, my $2000 offer still stands. You would be silly to sell it for that, but who knows. Maybe you will end up wanting $2000 more than you want the car at some point.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I had a red '94 Z28 I sold a couple years ago for $4500 w/ 175k miles. It was auto too w/ a 373 rear which really helps. It was a hand-me-down but it was still a ton of fun. Very easy to get sideways and just do smokey burnouts, even with the auto. good luck with the sell but I think you won't find too many people looking for a pristine 94 auto for top dollar. I recommend driving the hell out of it over the next year then taking a hit.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$7,200 ??? i am the third owner of the car it was purchased in 2002 w/ 52,000 miles on it it now has 70,200 from going to car shows trying to sell it to the ahh non lotus thinking people of the mid-west. This car was treated like a show car waxed and wash and detailed almost 3 or 4 times a summer and that is the only time it was out, never been driven in snow.

thanks for looking cheers

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump price change

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Well, my $2000 offer still stands. You would be silly to sell it for that, but who knows. Maybe you will end up wanting $2000 more than you want the car at some point.

Good luck with your sale.
Rich, If you want one for that price there has been a red Ram Air Trans Am for sale by me forever. Looks pretty clean although I've never actually stopped to look at it. It's been for sale for at least 4 months and the I think the price has always been $3,000 OBO. I'm sure by now he would take $2K. I know they have had at least one kid by the toys in the yard and they've had other cars for sale as well (and usually one on blocks somewhere in the yard)
His Neighbor has a late model (recent body style) red F-250 or 350 4x4 that has been for sale for probably the same amount of time for $8500 obo. I bet he paid better than $40K for that thing a couple years ago. Not a good time for gas guzzlers. I am surprised both have been there so long. I mean, I'm in Cumming Ga so either of them here should be coveted vehicles among the indigenous culture here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts