The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to thin out the toys. She's midnight Pearl (purpleish/blue), tan interior, amazing condition, no dings, dents, scratches, wrecks, etc. Interior is fabulous. 75,xxx miles. I'm the 3rd owner, i've put approx 4k miles on her. Driven once a week, female owner. No racing, hard driving... Custom Clifford alarm, custom pioneer system/amp/woofer etc. Automatic remote start. Automatic 4spd car...
800 miles on current tires, never an issue, never a problem, everything works, .
Carbon fiber NSX type R hood, carbon fiber spoiler. .
$36,500
Car is in South Alabama, not far from Panama City beach.. i have lots more pics. clean title in hand.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
I have always drooled over that car...good luck in selling it. I've got one too many toys too, or I'd jump on it.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have always drooled over that car...good luck in selling it. I've got one too many toys too, or I'd jump on it.
thanks, i have been drooling over these since 91!!! love love love them....still look at it and melt....:bow:
i'm in no hurry, will take my time and find the right person who loves this type of car....:) Toys Are awesome!;)

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you post a pic of the hood and spoiler? Who made it? How's the fitment?
sure i'll try to get some close up's tomorrow if it's not raining here. It's on ebay right now with a lot of additional pics.

The Hood/spoiler was from Vis Racing (if i remember correctly but i'll look at paperwork to make sure) fitment is perfect...:)

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you bought it from VIS a few years back, it's a good chance my company actually made it... I would love to see how it looks on your car.
Yes i bought it from VIS RACING in 12/2011, here's a couple of pics. I love the spoiler and hood, very nice quality and fitment. Thank you! :)

Attachments

·
Back to the Future, again
6,205 Posts
Yep, I recognize the hood... our Invader style... not sure about the spoiler... our mold maker gets pretty creative sometimes and makes some wild stuff though so who knows. I know he experimented with a few NSX items, including chin spoilers even. Think I dug one out the other day in my garage.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She sold yesterday, thanks all for the compliments. :) sad to see her go...

·
Registered
343 Posts
bump for a fellow NSX owner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.