The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Adam. My number is 251-367-0638. The car is located in Mobile, AL. I'm asking $15,000. Please text or call for any questions.

I'm selling my pristine condition TT. Car has a little over 105k on it, original paint, original interior, and runs perfectly. Car had a 60k done at 60k about 3 years ago by previous owner. Since I've had it it's been meticulously maintained by F and D Autocare here in Mobile. I can provide receipts for all work done since my ownership.

Car has new(since July) valve cover gaskets, turbo to manifold gaskets, down pipe gaskets, water outlet gaskets, all rubber hoses replaced with z1 silicone hoses, egr deleted, emission deleted, motor mounts replaced, and low mileage AUTO turbos installed. Anytime anything large was replaced, I did any needed maintenance or fixes while they were in there.

The car made 387whp on 17 psi back in March. Mods are boost pipes, Z1 sidemounts, dual mafs, full 2.5" exhaust, apex'i avcr, JWT reflash, nismo 740s, RPS clutch, Fidanza flywheel, 350z clutch fork and install kit, Stack pro control boost and oil pressure gauge, aem Wideband, Stillen short shifter, and I'm sure I'm missing a couple things.

Suspension consists of Powertrix SS Coilovers,Midori Adjustable Front Upper Control, SPL v1 Adjustable Tension Rods,ProjectSilvia Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms,Z1 Subframe Bushing Collars, whiteline dif. Bushings

Wheels are Work XD9 in white. 18x9 and 18x10. Tires are 235/40 and 275/40 Nitto Nt05 with 80% remaining.

Brakes consist of a new(Feb.) Wilwood 13" brake kit with 2-piece rotors and rebuilt and powdercoated rear brakes with ceramic pads and slotted rotors.

Please text me with any questions. I'm available all day, everyday. Trades need to be ABOVE my asking price and I prefer stock, easy to sell vehicles. I do not want your project TT and $5k.

Car has a check engine light on and HICAS light on. Runs flawlessly and doesn't leak or smoke. I've driven it several times to Atlanta and back from Mobile with AC on and Cruise control set to 80mph. I won 2nd place at Z-nationals last year for stock appearing Z.

------------------------------------------------------

Few things I forgot to mention:

Still Hood shift knob, engine dress up kit(stainless), carbon fiber radiator shroud, carbon fiber coil-pack cover, Stillen lip, JDM nose panel, Work lug nuts, JDM Tails, Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust

I'll add more as I remember them...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nice Z! I have previously owned a couple of Z's before. The modifications you have done are quality and I can appreciate that. The HICAS light is no big deal, as most people usually delete the HICAS system because it's annoying and weighs a lot (I'm actually surprised the '96 has it, as I thought they stopped using the AWS after a few years). When you're asking a premium for the car that you are, I would also at least find out what code the check engine light is throwing...

And just curiosity, what production number is this out of the final 300?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the cel is on for like 20 different codes including a cylinder 8 misfire.

I'm not sure of production numbers, but this the last year they made it.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Well, the cel is on for like 20 different codes including a cylinder 8 misfire.

I'm not sure of production numbers, but this the last year they made it.
How does cylinder 8 misfire in a V6? haha

Hmm, I thought the 1996 TTs had a little plaque in the center console because there were only 300 made for their final production year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts