The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 Porsche 911 Turbo finished in Speed Yellow with full Back supple leather interior. This SPECTACULAR 32K mile spotless, original paint example comes beautifully equipped with an electric sun roof, carbon fiber instrument cluster, shift knob and hand brake, rear wiper, cruise control, factory stereo with remote CD changer, fully electric driver and passenger seats and much more, Recently serviced and fitted with fresh tires, this rapidly appreciating air cooled 911 is the one to keep or add to the collection. It's hard to find a 993 Twin Turbo in Speed Yellow and even more difficult to find any 993 in the condition that this example is in. It is priced to sell. All serious inquiries should be directed to Mark Starr @ 914 217-4817. Priced at $81,900.00.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
What a beautiful car - though I'll never understand the popularity of the "supple" leather option. They have held their value well, and rightly so. The 993 Turbo is a masterpiece.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
What a beautiful car - though I'll never understand the popularity of the "supple" leather option. They have held their value well, and rightly so. The 993 Turbo is a masterpiece.
i know! i don't think the price of the 993 turbos will ever drop. awesome car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts