The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 BMW M3 Sedan Manual Transmission E36 M3/4/5 Cosmos Black over Black leather. 190k miles. Clean Title.

The Good: Engine and trans are great, pulls really hard. Starts right up, idles great, runs strong, no weird noises. Drives very nice. Newer tires. I've had several E36 M3's and this one has the strongest motor - it really pulls.
Many upgraded parts including Bilstein shocks, Tein lowering springs, all aluminum radiator. New Hawk brake pads and new rotors. Interior is quite nice, Vader seats in very good shape, non smoker, very nice and complete overall.

The not so Good: Lifetime michigan / midwest car - There is rust, the paint has many issues the traction control / ABS does not work.

I bought this car as a winter project for my son and I, but the "Boss" says it must go. Probably the cheapest E36 M3/4/5 in the country. Only 999 Cosmos Black M3/4/5 were brought into the US.

Great project car for a body man/woman or strip/sell the nice interior and make it a track car. Daily drive it, whatever. Probably the cheapest M3 in the country. I would drive this car to California right now, but make no mistake, this car needs work to be really nice cosmetically. E36 M3's are going up in value !

Call/text 23one-215-8five31

This car is located in FREMONT Michigan. ~45 miles North of Grand Rapids.

$5900 obo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Shared to a local (WI) BMW group. Good luck with sale!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts