The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can a Mod remove this post??

I own this car. It is NOT for sale.

This numbnuts took the ad that the previous owner had posted on a different site and offered it "For Sale" as if he owned it, for more money. In the meantime, he was calling the previous owner as if he was interested and asking for more pics. He would then send these pics to the interested parties as if he possessed the car. While he was doing this, the previous owner had NO IDEA that someone else was trying to sell his car.

This "ad" from this douchebag needs to get removed. He never owned this car. I own it. It isn't for sale.

Remove and ban.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
. Original Calypsos Red paint with cream interior. Brembo brakes with less then 500 miles on new cam timing belt and belt tensioner. Upgraded engine mounts, new spark plugs and wires. Four new 02 Sensor, new clutch kit and slave cylinder. Call alex at 310-230-9869 for more info. or email [email protected].
Can a Mod remove this post??

I own this car. It is NOT for sale.

This numbnuts took the ad that the previous owner had posted on a different site and offered it "For Sale" as if he owned it, for more money. In the meantime, he was calling the previous owner as if he was interested and asking for more pics. He would then send these pics to the interested parties as if he possessed the car. While he was doing this, the previous owner had NO IDEA that someone else was trying to sell his car.

This "ad" from this douchebag needs to get removed. He never owned this car. I own it. It isn't for sale.

Remove and ban.
:eek: Oh THIS is gonna be good! :popcorn:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Oh yeah! Got a front row seat for this one....

I am pretty sure he isn't coming back. My guess is that this clown finds cars he thinks he can sell for profit and advertises them. Then he tries to act as a "broker" and pair the two up. No overhead for him. And most people won't press charges.

Doubt he will be back. Probably on some Ford Probe message board doing the same thing as we speak....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Jesus, sorry to hear man.

I don't think there is any reason to feel sorry for me or anyone. No one lost anything in this. He is just a guy who is trying to sell a car that is being sold by someone else in hopes that he "sells" it first at a higher price. When he finds a buyer at the higher price, he then tries to pair the two parties together as if he is a broker and takes the difference in selling price. I don't think he is taking money for the car without delivery of the car.

It is just a shady thing to do (acting as if he has the car) since the real seller in this case didn't know this guy was also selling his car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey sorry guys, I got contacted by the owner to trade him for my porsche carrera 4. I spoke to a local lotus dealer he suggested I try to sell it on lotus talk to see what i'd get obviously the trade didn't go through and i totally forgot about the ad. my apologies.

alex

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey sorry guys, I got contacted by the owner to trade him for my porsche carrera 4. I spoke to a local lotus dealer he suggested I try to sell it on lotus talk to see what i'd get obviously the trade didn't go through and i totally forgot about the ad. my apologies.

alex
All good. For you to come back here, delete the ad and own up to it takes balls and integrity. I can respect that. Its all good in my book.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts