The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rudy M
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ECU for a Lotus Esprit V8 MY 97 or 98. Long and short of the story, was I was under contract to purchase a 1997 Lotus Esprit V8 and it had a bad ECU. Seller never disclosed that information and went into a legal battle. I spent a year searching for a replacement ECU and finally found one. It was a used one from Lotus Parts Return and had it re-flashed. The car deal turned south and I don’t own a Lotus Esprit V8 anymore. I still have the ECU and would like to sell it. I purchased the ECU from Mike Sekinger He flashed it with the Calibration Engineer in the UK to MY98 Federal Software with S350 Tune. I was told the MY98 version will take care of all of your Federal diagnostics needs, but give you elevated boost levels in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears (1st and 5th remain as standard).
I know these are very rare and paid quite a bit of money to get this unit and get it re-flashed. I paid $2,500 for it back in 2017, but I am open to offers. Please PM Me

Attachments

·
Car Adicted
250 Posts
Realistically, what would you accept. I don't really Need can get my computer re flashed for a lot less. Let me know. Thanks Mark

·
Rudy M
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make me an offer, I've had plenty of low ball offers and understand its a niche product. But I have 3k invested in it. I understand ill take a loss but make it reasonable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts