The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 1998 Integra Type R (Number 804)

The quick history of this car is as follows:

- (3) Owners (I am the third)
- Original adult owner had the car for 7 years in Atlanta, GA.
- Second owner had the car for about 6 years in Pennsylvania.
- I bought the car in April 2011 with 64k miles on it.
- The car has NEVER seen snow, salt, or harsh weather
- Always garaged
- NEVER involved in any type of collision or incident
- Every panel on the car is original paint and has original VIN
- The car currently has 65,922 miles
- Religious oil changes and maintenance have been done to the car
- As of 4/6/2011 the Timing Belt and Water Pump have been replaced
- The car does NOT burn oil.

Mods:

- OEM TSX HID retrofit (Headlights are stock OEM housing) done by Customlightz
- ATS 4.9 Final Drive (less than 5k miles ago) professionally installed by IMW. Have OEM 4.4 FD
- Exedy Clutch and Lightened Flywheel Combo (less than 5k miles ago) by IMW. Have original OEM flywheel
- All synchros were replaced at the time of trans work as well
- Sackley Special Baffled Oil Pan
- OEM UKDM Pedals
- OEM JDM 4-1 Header painted black with high temp paint. I have a USDM header that needs to refinishing.
- AUX plug

Those who have seen this car in person can attest to the fact that it is one of the most immaculate examples left out there. There were around 1000 Type Rs imported in 1998 and this one is in top 5% condition of those that remain. I searched for a Type R this nice for years before I finally found this one. Call it a third life crisis, but I just never used the car as much as I thought I would. I would like to sell just so I can pursue some other interests in life (travel, etc).

I have the original window sticker as well as the owner's manual in excellent condition with everything in it that came from the dealer. I have two original keys. This car is truly a gem and I would love to see it go to someone who really appreciates it. The only issue with the car is that it is currently throwing code P1457 for the evap emissions control. Honestly, I just haven't had the time to invest in troubleshooting, but it should be a fairly easy fix.

My asking price is $15,500 firm. Serious inquiries only please. Please PM me for my contact information.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sale pending

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts