The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep... I'm continuing my car liquidation and selling the little hybrid.

It's surprisingly fun to drive... I attribute most of that to it weighing less than an 05 Elise :eek:

Original Honda Insight - 60 miles per gallon!

^Click the link for my Craigslist ad^

Price for an LT member would be $8500. That's pretty good for a well-documented Insight... these are extremely hard to find in good condition.

Make: Honda
Model: Insight
Year: 2000
Mileage: 74,500
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Options: Power windows, power locks, keyless entry (immobilizer), air conditioning, power steering/brakes

Mods:

- Honda S2000 radio
- K&N drop in filter

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks JnC... I updated the link at the top. For some reason a large majority of my posts on Craigslist get taken down.

Does it look fake to you? I'm not sure why people always flag my stuff...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thanks JnC... I updated the link at the top. For some reason a large majority of my posts on Craigslist get taken down.

Does it look fake to you? I'm not sure why people always flag my stuff...
Probably because of the keyword spam you include at the end of your ad:

Keywords: Prius, hybrid, gasoline-electric, Aptera, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, green, environmentally friendly car, biodiesel, b100, b5, b10, b50, Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Escape, Saturn, Greenline

People searching for a Lexus no doubt get irritated when an Insight pops up. Or a 2003 anything. Or a 2001 anything. Or a 2009 anything. Or a Ford Mustang.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I only put cars related to the Insight and hybrids in general as the keywords.

"Ford Mustang" won't bring back my ad... but a 2010 Ford Escape would since it's a hybrid.

Thanks for flagging my post :rolleyes:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I only put cars related to the Insight and hybrids in general as the keywords.

"Ford Mustang" won't bring back my ad... but a 2010 Ford Escape would since it's a hybrid.

Thanks for flagging my post :rolleyes:
I didn't flag your post. Although you may mean for your inclusion of those terms to make your ad appear only to people searching for something similar to an Insight, in fact the search engine will return it to anyone searching for a 2009 Lexus. Or a 2001 Ford. Or a 2003 Toyota. People generally know what they're looking for, and on Craigslist will quickly flag any ads that are either miscategorized or otherwise unrelated to their search terms.

Here are other examples:

2003 Camry returns a 2000 Audi A4: **********2000 AUDI A4 75 K MILES EX. COND. (OBO)

2005 Lexus returns a 2003 Corvette: 2003 CHEVY CORVETTE Z06 ONLY 29 K MLS SHORT SHIFTER 50TH ANNIVERSARY

2003 350Z returns a 1996 Integra: 1996 Acura Integra GSR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts