4,437 Posts
i wasnt joking....

also, BM said you dont like boobs

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Thats because the seats dont move - Hammond reviews one in yesterdays Top Gear
Did he like it?

I just don't get this car. I think they lost me at the Mitsubishi Eclipse taillights:no:

·
Registered
263 Posts
One of the ugliest supercars I've ever seen. This falls into the 90's Lambourghini traps of "the more louvers and vents and crap you can put on it, the better it looks"

The interior looks like a poorly thought out kit car. The body panels look wavy as hell from the reflections. I'm sure this thing is a beast on the track, but nothing on the car "flows"

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
One of the ugliest supercars I've ever seen. This falls into the 90's Lambourghini traps of "the more louvers and vents and crap you can put on it, the better it looks"

The interior looks like a poorly thought out kit car. The body panels look wavy as hell from the reflections. I'm sure this thing is a beast on the track, but nothing on the car "flows"
+1

Looks like an old Celica from the back. Makes me want to HURLLLLL:panic:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Unlike the Countach which I think you are referring to, this actually performs very well in this trim level, so that's redeeming. It's an over used term, but it really is like a race car for the street.
That's an insult to most race cars!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Don't let the Epic Fail posters find out about this thread! rotfl

Really, anytime you have people yelling "get out and push it!" at you it's automotive failure. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yesterdays Top Gear review and production car lap record:

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=0a87c340-8b5b-4aa4-9896-9ae7004c52b2" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/>

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
lol he needs to learn how to drive a lowered car...and angle over speed bumps and out of driveways rotfl

awesome car

1 - 20 of 57 Posts