The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Awesome pics. That rain came down hard right after everyone left! Freaking Florida!

·
Premium Member
82 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
A few more

20130630-16.jpg

20130630-15.jpg

20130630-14.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's so awesome! I see you are making many new friends in Florida. Too bad there aren't that many Lotuses in Oklahoma. I love that black one with the off-center red stripe!

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I think one day soon we need to do an actual central Florida meet, where everyone from Tampa and Orlando get together somewhere. Devin, I didn't know you drove all the way from Orlando! I guess it really isnt all that far though.

Maybe we should do a central Florida meet quarterly or something, and switch it back and forth between Tampa and Orlando.

·
Registered
277 Posts
That's what I was thinking. Ive seen a few loti in orlando and daytona but cant find any meets. Yeah the drive isn't bad. Well without the rain anyway... I probably won't do it every month but I'll be there every now and then. I'll most likely be going to the wire grass meet though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
305 Posts
Plus it would be fun to drive up I4 as a convoy from Tampa to meet the guys out there. Can you imagine like 15 or so Loti cruising up that way?

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Might cause accidents on the other side of the road from people turning and looking! That would be a blast though. We could get some really cool pictures doing that!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Definitely due for an Orlando area meet !!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Plus it would be fun to drive up I4 as a convoy from Tampa to meet the guys out there. Can you imagine like 15 or so Loti cruising up that way?
We've done it numerous times in the Chicago/Northern Illinois/Wisconsin area.

Imagine 20 plus Loti going down the road. Imagine almost 30 cars with 25ish Loti, Ferrari 458, McLaren Mp4, etc.

It turns a lot of heads!

That's how we roll. :)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts