The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first "organized" meet was today...decent turnout considering the group is still coming together.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'll be flying back to Tampa on the 28th. Remember the Reeves Cars & Coffee meet is the 1st Saturday of the month. I hope to be there and see a good Lotus turnout! It's usually Bob, Taylor and I.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is the Reeves cars and coffee right there off of fowler? If so, which dealership, they have bmw, volkswagon, audi and porsche all right there? and where is the Dupont cars and coffee, is it at their headquarters off of ulmerton road?

·
Such Moderate
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will usually meet up somewhere before the cars and coffee and usually head out there together.

Yes, Dupont is at the headquarters. Not sure which dealer the reeves one is at.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The Reeves meet is at its Motorsports shop between the VW and Subaru dealership on Florida avenue. Call Jeff (motorsports manager) before hand and he'll reserve a section for us. Tell him John with the black Exige told you to call.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Needs more orange and yellow! :)

On a separate note, that chrome wrapped GTR is hideous.

·
Registered
305 Posts
OMG yea. Why ruin such a bad ass ride??? For the price of that chrome crap he could have gotten a sweet House of Kolor paint job.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I work a rotating schedule so its tough, im Polly out for the 30th too. Maybe DuPont in july

1 - 20 of 29 Posts