·
Registered
677 Posts
No IC? :shift:

Nice 2-Eleven, awesomeness all-around though...:clap:

Do you run difusserless?

Power and Tranny please?

-Robert
I asked that too - the charge cooler is water/air and is a sandwich plate between the charger and engine.

It's undergoing final finishing work and the diffuser probably left off for ease of access.
Power is about 320-330 whp so circa 380 fwhp.
Transmission is the honda unit coupled with the F20C engine.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I asked that too - the charge cooler is water/air and is a sandwich plate between the charger and engine.

It's undergoing final finishing work and the diffuser probably left off for ease of access.
Power is about 320-330 whp so circa 380 fwhp.
Transmission is the honda unit coupled with the F20C engine.
Er..... this 2-11 uses the same Honda engine as all LinkUp conversions - the K20a. The F20C is an S2000 engine. :wave:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I recognize this car ! It was originally a base version 2-11 tested and written about for magazine articles.
correct.

it was the factory demo car and was the car tested by Tiff on 5th gear etc.
Car bought from factory last year mileage 1800 miles only.

Not so sure it was the base version though as it has every option on it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah - I also think it was the press car for the N/A 211 launch.
Doesn't surprise me that it didn't have every other option checked though (can see the ohlin's canisters poking through)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
What's it weigh? :D
Sorry, only just actually got round to weighing it and embarrassingly enough, I don;t actually know what it was to start with (yes I know...)

it's 740Kg's wet, no fuel.

Not sure how that stacks up with 'std'? anybody got a weight for one as was? (as in full spec with road pack, BBK, etc?)

Oh and here's a clip from it's shake-down run at Brands (sorry for the ****e quality of the sound!)

http://www.vimeo.com/13687871

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Sorry, only just actually got round to weighing it and embarrassingly enough, I don;t actually know what it was to start with (yes I know...)

it's 740Kg's wet, no fuel.

Not sure how that stacks up with 'std'? anybody got a weight for one as was? (as in full spec with road pack, BBK, etc?)

Oh and here's a clip from it's shake-down run at Brands (sorry for the ****e quality of the sound!)

Few laps of Brand Hatch Indo cct in a Lotus 2-11 HPE on Vimeo
I weighed my track-spec 2-Eleven when new... 750Kg with 2/3 fuel, no passenger seat. That translates to about 740Kg wet, no fuel, with passenger seat, Cup wheels, A048s...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts