The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting a British Racing Green 60th Aniv Ed Elise SC next month. If you want it please let me know. If you don't know about the 60th Aniv Ed. I have all the info and photos on the home page of our site Smith Lotus San Luis Obispo California - Lotus for sale sales Elise Lotus Exige Lotus Cars Dealer California Lotus Dealership - Lotus Dealers

My boss, the owner of our shop, says BRG will not sell. "There are not that many die-hard Lotus fans out there that want BRG", he says. I begged to differ on that point and got a BRG for our inventory. Help me show my boss he is dead wrong! BRG on a 60th Aniv Ed with Saffron Yellow stripes and yellow piping and accents - what other color scheme could be cooler than that?!

If you don't bleed BRG then I have other options for you:

We also have a Saffron Yellow with Phantom Black stripes coming in next month too! There are remaining slots if you like the other colors, Phantom Black with Arctic Silver stripes and Storm Titanium with Canyon Red.

2008 Lotus Elise SCs commemorating the 60th anniversary of Lotus will be available with identical options, but will be available in distinct colors and stripes.

Contact us immediately if interested, may be reserved by deposit for last few remaining slots for fall delivery.

Options

Harness Bar
Hard Top
Star Shield
Track Pack (A048 Yokohama tires with forged wheels)
Sport Pack
Touring Pack
Color Schemes

British Racing Green with Saffron Yellow painted double stripes

Yellow inserts on seats and yellow stitching
Black Forged Wheels

Saffron Yellow with Phantom Black painted double stripes
Yellow inserts on seats and yellow stripes
Black Forged Wheels

Phantom Black with Arctic Silver painted double stripes
Silver inserts on seats and silver stitching
Silver Forged Wheels