-Stealth bulbs
-CF access panels
-CF door panels
-CF roof
-CF Reverie spoiler
-V1 mounted bracket
-4 pt Schroth Harnesses
-Tow Hook

Got the windows tinted as well and I am just so incredibly happy with how it all came out! Thanks to yak52pilot for most of the parts!

All the CF parts

Before

Now:

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
I'm sorry. I don't see any Steath bulbs.

Oh, wait. They're Stealth.

Hope you are really enjoying your car.

·
Registered
159 Posts
So nice! Can you show any interior pics? Particularly interested in your V1 mount.

Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no rear pics. :(

The rest looks nice.:)
oops! Here ya go!

I'll get a couple pics of the interior w/ the V1 mount hopefully within the next couple of days

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Thanks for posting the pix! Love carbon fiber, and wondered how the carbon access panels would look on a red exige. Now that I've seen them, I don't think they're for me.

But you sure got a lot of new TOYS for your car! Coolness...
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
349 Posts
beautiful, love the CF roof
Alot of Carbon bites

Show us the CF Door Panels

btw, how's your Arqray Titanium exhaust sound with De-Cat. Very Loud ?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Looks great!
Now you need CF splitter and side scoops. -poke-

·
Registered
773 Posts
Beautiful! :clap:

Tell me, did you do the window tinting yourself? If so, how easy/hard to do? I've done my own on auto's past, and this job LOOKS like it would be fairly simple (and CHEAP - these windows are so small! :D) - but my son thinks I am nuts for even thinking about it. Most expensive/"exotic" car I've ever done it on was a Mitsubishi Montero. :rolleyes: LOL.

Although I do have to say, when I sold that Truck, the buyer actually asked me why the "FACTORY TINTING" was not showing on my original sticker/BOS! ;) I must do at least reasonably good work.

Like what you've done with yours!
Kudo's.
-Grant

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay let's see if I can answer all the questions.

Exhaust is an Arqray Titanium single tip exhaust. I've got the Larini de-cat pipe on there as well. It is ridiculously loud, back fires after hard acceleration, and just screams when you get on it. I personally love it. I've got a gsx-r 1000 with a straight through exhaust and they are roughly similar in terms of decibels when you get on it.

Front splitter is likely going to be the next mod I get just to balance the downforce on the car.

Window tint I had done at a local tint shop. I paid 140 for both windows, but I've got a lifetime warranty against bubbles, fading, etc. They filed down the edges to blend the tint into the window, and I was really impressed with the outcome. I'm sure you can do it yourself but I wouldn't really know where to start there. One thing to keep in mind is since the car is so low to the ground and w/ a black interior the tint will look darker than expected.

More interior pics coming soon

·
Registered
79 Posts
ARrRRRGGGGHHHh, love the roof, love it love it love it!!!!!! where did you get the cf roof from? waited long n how much? :drool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts