The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All I am new on the site. I got my 2-eleven last September and before that I had a 240 cup and before that a 340r I have just completed some mods that some may be intersted in.

I have just fited at Hanger 111 Turbodrive 280 upgrade and I am now getting 284bhp, they also fitted AP big brake kit, moroso oil pan.

I have also had from Reverie some carbon elements 300mm straight wing, 5 element rear diffuser, injection cover, spark plug cover, 330mm steering wheel with quick release.

There is a Larini SE Sport system coming this week for it and also a set of Reverie Mulsanne carbon fiber seats.

The car before this was very rapid, but now it is outrageous

Gary

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes its the road car, I think it may have been the first delivered in uk Number 013, hope thats not unlucky

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not got any good pics at this stage, but will put up soon. The car is on Reverie's web site under 2-eleven, the Wing and diffuser can be seen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a shiny new Larini system and two Reverie carbon seats going in this weekend I will then post some pics and see if its still ugleeee then

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes its the road car, hope thats not unlucky
Oh, why don't you just burn in hell for having a 211 streetable car! :evil: :drool:

just jokin'! :)

welcome to the board. what a wonderful car you have.:bow:

tell us more, you have my attention.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Sounds fantastic! I wish 2-11s were road-legal here!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
What happened to the pictures?
+1 for wishing the 211 was street legal here.

With car #13 it should be green, and go for all the luck there can be.

Have fun with that grate car and post more pics

Kevin

1 - 20 of 27 Posts