The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that greenlotuswife wants one too. How awesome would that be, twin lotus's in one house! :clap:

She found one in Arizona with only 3.5 k miles a 2005.

2005 Lotus Elise Roadster Convertible for Sale in Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Does anyone know this car? They are asking way to much IMO @ 38K. I will call and ask lots of questions. If we end up getting serious on this and maybe buy it or another one we find in the next few months or so, I'm going to take her wheels and put them on mine at night when she is asleep. rotfl

**** now I need to be thinking about bigger garage, or a shed to empty ours so both Lotus's can fit in.

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Prices at the moment seem to unusually high for an Elise at a dealership. We have been talking about getting my wife an Elise also, but I think we will wait until winter. The other garage option is to install one of those racks that will stack a car above an other. I have seen a few in Larrys photoblogs. I recently saw an add for them for about $1700.00 or $1800.00. Good luck in your search and I hope to join you in the 2 Elise family!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'm trying to convince the wife of the same...and ditto on the 4 post lift I will be putting one in my house when I buy it...northerntool.com has good prices/selection

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Wow John, that's crazy!

I look at it this way - if I had two in my house, I'd have an Elise and an Exige. Switch back and forth!

See if Todd can hook you up!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea, maybe I can drive her up to the dealership and 'tease her' with all the glory that is Lotus. Then I can get my car worked on too! Make it an overnight so we can party some that night and get back the next day to pickup a new set of wheels. :rolleyes:

Wow John, that's crazy!

I look at it this way - if I had two in my house, I'd have an Elise and an Exige. Switch back and forth!

See if Todd can hook you up!

·
Registered
502 Posts
There is a two Exige family around here that is at track days. Father and son both have jet black Exige S models setup for track days.

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
That one looks Storm Titanium, not Graphite Gray......:cool:

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
There is a two Exige family around here that is at track days. Father and son both have jet black Exige S models setup for track days.
We have that on the forum.

GR82DRV (the dad) has an Elise and Me! (the son) has an Exige.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
We were a his/hers/Exige/Elise household.

Attachments

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Looks like the car is #251, probably a late 2004 build. Early low mileage cars are cool. It's probably showroom condition too. I'd guess they will get offers of $30k+.
PS - Madison - i'd try and find a way to buy that one. Assuming it checks out.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,155 Posts
It seems that greenlotuswife wants one too. How awesome would that be, twin lotus's in one house! :clap:

She found one in Arizona with only 3.5 k miles a 2005.

2005 Lotus Elise Roadster Convertible for Sale in Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Does anyone know this car? They are asking way to much IMO @ 38K. I will call and ask lots of questions. If we end up getting serious on this and maybe buy it or another one we find in the next few months or so, I'm going to take her wheels and put them on mine at night when she is asleep. rotfl

**** now I need to be thinking about bigger garage, or a shed to empty ours so both Lotus's can fit in.
Sell you my 2009 (with factory warranty) for $1k more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts