The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Dude, relax a bit.

You put a bunch of Tuner Of The Month style pictures up of a young girl with piercings and tats on a car forum that really doesn't get that sort of content.

Where you expecting a different response?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have contributed several times in the past, and shot for SEVERAL members in the past and never had this type of feedback.

I have been a long time enthusiast and have followed the Lotus Talk threads for quite some time. One of the reasons I enjoyed LT is because of its more matured audience. It seems a bunch of adults could follow by the old fashioned "say something nice or nothing at all"... or at least not be so harsh. The model herself is new to the game, and her style and look fits the modern day audience. I was going to share this thread with her so that she could have additional response, but now I am embarrassed that I posted here to begin with.

The part that downs me the most, is that I am probably the "kid" here.

I wont take it personal, this is the internet after all. Just a shame it has come to this.

·
shay2nak
24,927 Posts
I like the photos. thanks for posting when they were up. But i check your site.

Unfortunately due to either the lack of maturity or the OVER maturity of several members I have decided to no longer share with the community. Thanks to everyone who has provided the time, cars, and locations for my shoots. For those of you that have already contacted me, I will continue to shoot your vehicles. However for the foreseeable future I will not bother posting here to collect insults and snide comments from members with too much time on there hands. My simple motive was to share the results of a collaboration between myself, fellow members, and an uprising model for all to enjoy. Sorry things cant be that simple here.

-Chazz
what the hell guys! She's cute. She's got an evil look to her, I'll say that much. :evil:

Is this model 3/4 scale?
wow, she looks small there! LOL

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I have contributed several times in the past, and shot for SEVERAL members in the past and never had this type of feedback.

I have been a long time enthusiast and have followed the Lotus Talk threads for quite some time. One of the reasons I enjoyed LT is because of its more matured audience. It seems a bunch of adults could follow by the old fashioned "say something nice or nothing at all"... or at least not be so harsh. The model herself is new to the game, and her style and look fits the modern day audience. I was going to share this thread with her so that she could have additional response, but now I am embarrassed that I posted here to begin with.

The part that downs me the most, is that I am probably the "kid" here.

I wont take it personal, this is the internet after all. Just a shame it has come to this.
Again dude, don't take it so seriously. This is the internet. It's a forum. People voice their opinions on forums.

You posted a thread on a forum. Keep in mind, that there are lots of car forums out there with this sort of content. This really isn't one of them. So, because it's a pretty unique sort of thread, people are gonna comment.

It's a post with a very young half nekkid girl with her ass cheeks hanging out straddling cars and motorcycles tuner car magazine style. It's gonna get comments - some good, some bad.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
+1

Again dude, don't take it so seriously. This is the internet. It's a forum. People voice their opinions on forums.

You posted a thread on a forum. Keep in mind, that there are lots of car forums out there with this sort of content. This really isn't one of them. So, because it's a pretty unique sort of thread, people are gonna comment.

It's a post with a very young half nekkid girl with her ass cheeks hanging out straddling cars and motorcycles tuner car magazine style. It's gonna get comments - some good, some bad.
:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
thinnest skin on the internet I have ever seen. You could have put pictures of jessica alba drapped over an f1 car and you would still catch snide comments. Thats how the internets work, all of them.

Your friend is cute, in a make me feel like a dirty old man way.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks for the input. Not really thin-skin... Just don't feel like taking the beating. I may be young but Ive been shooting and posting on forums for years. I sucked when I started, and got a bit better. I hardly post like I used to, and this is why. No big deal, Ill still lurk and attend events. Might even continue to post car-ONLY shots.

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Well we had a good run. Threads like this are a bit of a bright spot on the forum for many, hence the number of views and posts. That young lady certainly carried her sexuality well, and acquired her ornamentations knowing full well they would result in attention, good and bad.
My favorite was the shot of DocJay and the others in the background appearing indifferent.
Just a matter of time until another thread comes along with a flashy girl and some cars. Both expensive and risky and appealing to this audience.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.