The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 set G-Loc brake pads, front Elise/Exige track pads R-10, R-12 NEW in box. I bought these for track set up with 'front' calipers on all 4 corners of my Elise but never got around to installing them. G-Loc is the industry leader in race brake pads, I have been using them for years in all of my race and street projects. Inokinetic has the R-12 listed for $190/set (https://www.inokinetic.com/lotus/g-loc-r12-brake-pads)

One set R-10 pads with anti squeal adhesive on backing plates-Gloc info:
-The R10 has a much stronger initial bite and higher coefficient of friction than the R8. The R10 compound still maintains our smooth release, excellent modulation and rotor friendliness that have been engineered into all previous G-LOC™ compounds. The R10 compound leads the industry in disc/rotor friendliness . The R10™ has a broad temperature range that begins at 118°F and a fade resistance is in excess of 1475°F (47°C – 801°C). G-LOC™ does NOT recommended R10 for daily use on the street due to elevated levels of dust and noise.
One set R-12 pads with anti squeal adhesive on backing plates-Gloc info:
Raising the bar even higher is the R12 compound with an excellent initial bite, high and consistent torque, and outstanding fade resistance over and above the R10. R12 has a temperature range of 173°F to 1860°F (78°C to 1015°C). The G-LOC™ R12 continues our excellent release and modulation that has been engineered into all previous G-LOC™ compounds. The R12 is slightly more disc/rotor aggressive than R10 but more disc/rotor friendly compared to our competition. G-LOC™ does NOT recommended R12 for daily use on the street due to elevated levels of dust and noise.

Asking $170/set shipped USPS

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts