The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red, w/ touring and Sport pkgs (saw it),

And supposedly a base Nightfall blue (didn't see it).

Just off the truck today. Not available for test drive at all.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Did you get any other info on the cars? Did the Ardent have the black interior? If so, it may be an LA show car. The Nightfall is a bit of a mystery though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My understanding is that the Red one is for the upcoming Columbus auto show (maybe the LA show car). Don't know about the Nightfall blue (though there was a Euro Elise in that color here last fall. Drove it, very nice.) I've been told they have 2 demos on order. One a stripper & the other with every option (including LSS). Hopefully here in May.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
S3wannabe said:
Don't know about the Nightfall blue (though there was a Euro Elise in that color here last fall. Drove it, very nice.)
That was Cobalt Blue, not Nightfall.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
_JD_ said:
Did you get any other info on the cars? Did the Ardent have the black interior? If so, it may be an LA show car. The Nightfall is a bit of a mystery though.
yes, the red is for the show next week.

I didn't see/verify the Nightfall, just going by what salesman told me was back there. (He wasn't referring to Euro-spec Cobalt they had in Sept. '03, though)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Can you go by there and take some nice high resolution pics of the Ardent Red Fed Car? It would be greatly appreciated. I need a new wallpaper for the computer =)

I wonder where it will go next. Hopefully to the east coast.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
And I need high-res shots of nightfall blue!!! (taken outside!!!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts