1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
what kills the F355 is the engine out service required for belts every three years. That's why they're cheap. A 360 is a better car as starting with that they put in an access in the passenger compartment so belts could be done in situ.

While I think the Esprits are maybe a little high, the '99 F355 for $50K seems like a steal.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The black seats in the tan car interior are really jarring. Not to mention hot in the sun. Tan seats, please.
I changed the carpet from black to tan. I did some of the leather too but going from a dark (black) to a lighter color is really hard so I gave up on the seats. I did the piping in red to at least brighten it up. Black interior is like a black hole. Soaks up all of the light. It isn't all that hot but the A/C works great so it doesn't matter.
David Teitelbaum

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I changed the carpet from black to tan. I did some of the leather too but going from a dark (black) to a lighter color is really hard so I gave up on the seats. I did the piping in red to at least brighten it up. Black interior is like a black hole. Soaks up all of the light. It isn't all that hot but the A/C works great so it doesn't matter.
David Teitelbaum
To each his own. I swapped out the black seats and door cards for "biscuit" in my Elise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.