The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've done too many mods to list, but this last round completes nearly everything I've wanted to do with the Elise. When I had the BWR SC set up installed by Cantrell Motorsports (GREAT job!!), I had the carbon fiber diffuser (note the edging, added my me to "finish off" the piece) added, the Larini SE exhaust, FF (ceramic coated) header and cat, smoked reflectors with the Euro Grills, along with the JasonD rear blackened tail lights, along with a graphics touch I don't think ANYONE has every done, blacking out the upper and lower recesses around the door. I can't believe no one has done this as (from my completely unbiased perspective) it looks like this is the way they should come from the factory.

I also completed all the black/aluminum badging (front, rear and wheels) but still need Sweet Daddy's version for the steering wheel.

FYI - the wheels are RAC Monolites in grey, and the tires, 195/50/16 fronts, and 245/40/17 rears in YOke 048's. Gas cap cover is done in a grey to match the RAC Monolites.

Whaddya think?

I will post all the mods later, and the second set of pix in a second post.

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can someone explain (or better yet, do it) how to link the pix in separate threads so they stay all together? I thought I could only download five per post?

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
sweet job. Now go forth and drive it!! Time to get some splattered bugs on that pristine front mug. :up:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Tim, you did a good job installing the vinyl up the sill area, glad that worked out for you. Looks great.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Tail lights are sweet! If I had the LED's I would do the same thing.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Very tasteful and clean!
Looks great!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts