The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm selling my S1 Elise as I'm moving back across the pond because the wife has had enough of our weather, here in England.

It's a long shot but I don't know if anyone over there would be interested in buying it?

I'm sure that it'd be a pain in the butt to ship it and get through customs. Then you've got the issue with having a non approved engine, which either means lying or swapping for a Honda or Audi engine etc. (I'm selling it well, I think :rolleyes: )

Anyway... details of the car are here:

Lotus : Lotus Elise S1 (W-Reg)

If anyone is up for the challenge of importing a car and then trying to get it through your customs, give me a shout.

I'm not a scammer or trying anything out of turn, just thought it's worth putting the advert in as many places as possible, you never know :shrug:

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a little surprised no one has responded. How much are you looking for this car? Ballpark? I'm not going to pretend I have a lot of money for a lotus right now. I'm planning on swapping out the engine anyway. but, just in case you don't get any takers..... Let me know [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi
Thanks for the interest.
I'm looking for $17,000.
If you're interested send me a pm, Sabretooth91.
Unfortunately, the cost to ship it to HI from here is outrageous, otherwise it would be going with me.
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts