The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2000 Lotus Esprit. Exterior color is New Aluminum, interior color is Magnolia. I purchased this Esprit in May of 2017 from AutoEurope near Detroit, MI. (a Lotus dealership). I've dreamed of having an Esprit since early adolescence and worked second jobs until I had enough to buy one outright. I searched for about two years before finding one in 2017 with the service history, condition and color I liked. I've thoroughly enjoyed owning it and it has been everything I'd hoped it be and more. I've treated it with kid gloves and driven it with a healthy fear of what can happen it you don't. I'm selling it simply because I've accomplished my goal of ownership, enjoyed it immensely, and now there are other things I'd like to do with the money. I'll be happy to send you the meticulous service records I've kept and, if any buyers get serious enough, all the documents that I have from my purchasing to present. I've kept maintenance to the letter. Jason Pannell of Pannell Motorcar, a Lotus factory-trained mechanic who did most of the maintenance, told me he'd "drive it to California and back" without worrying about it. The current Lotus factory-trained mechanic I have working on it describes it as "bulletproof." He currently has the Esprit and is going over every inch of it to get it into perfect condition for the next owner. I'll have more information to offer about what he's done to it when I pick it up soon. Owning is has been like owning a Honda, that is, I've had no problems with it AT ALL except for a hydraulic line failure due to it being punctured by something on the road. Other than that, all work has been done either according to the maintenance schedule or as an improvement upgrade, such as the hydraulic line system. It has been consistently reliable and I feel confident saying that if you are looking for a V8 Esprit, this is the one you want. I'll post more pictures of the interior soon. The Esprit has approximately 40,500 miles on it and I'm asking 50k. Always garaged. Never been in any accidents. Don't hesitate to contact me with questions. Located in GA. [email protected]. Stephen, 770.807.9810

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks great, nice strong price but worth every penny for a well looked after example,GLWS! Let’s see where V8 values are these days it can be hard to tell with such a neat rare car that’s all sorted, which is key.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any update on this car? Posted 2 months ago. Is it still available? You mentioned posting more intierior pictures but didn't.

I may be interested,

Cheers,

1993.5 Lotus Esprit Turbo.

2006 Ducati Sport Classic 1000 Monoposto.

2014 Ducati Monster 796.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts