The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I AM SELLING MY '01 ESPRIT WHEELS SINCE I NOW HAVE '04 OZ NOVA WHEELS ON THEM NOW...IN FACT, IF SOMEONE MAKES ME A DECENT OFFER ON MY NEWER OZ NOVA WHEELS I JUST MIGHT CONSIDER SELLING THOSE, OTHERWISE, I HAVE THE '01 OZ SATURN ONE'S 4 SALE, JUST THE RIMS NOT THE TIRES...IF INTERESTED PM (private message) me...make me an offer I can't refuse... the one on the left (ipix) are the OZ Saturn and the one's on the right with ground level angle and tinted windows are the OZ Nova's, just so there's no confusion...

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I AM SELLING MY '01 ESPRIT WHEELS SINCE I NOW HAVE '04 OZ NOVA WHEELS ON THEM NOW...IN FACT, IF SOMEONE MAKES ME A DECENT OFFER ON MY NEWER OZ NOVA WHEELS I JUST MIGHT CONSIDER SELLING THOSE, OTHERWISE, I HAVE THE '01 OZ SATURN ONE'S 4 SALE, JUST THE RIMS NOT THE TIRES...IF INTERESTED PM (private message) me...make me an offer I can't refuse... the one on the left are the OZ Saturn and the one's on the right with ground level angle and tinted windows are the OZ Nova's, just so there's no confusion...
PM sent.........

·
Registered
90 Posts
SOLD!!!! They will now be happily spinning in Southern California! Thanks alot Elvis,they are in better shape than I expected....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks man, you were very pleasant to deal with and everything went very smoothly, thanks. Enjoy your wheels, I'm sure they're going to look goooooooooooooooood!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts