The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The 2001 Esprit V8 and spare engine/trans/ECU are back up for sale. PM for further info if interested. I have been daily driving the car and it is a blast. Mileage is now 20,450. Just had the fuel delivery refurbed after it was stumbling a bit at idle. Now all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bump, reasonable offers consider for the next couple of weeks before I put the Esprit in storage. Had a great summer daily driving her, 22K on the odometer now. If no offers for the whole package before end of Nov I will store the car and contact those who have PMed me about the drivetrain.

Cheers,
John

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hi all yes the car is still available and has just been put back up for sale. I will check my inbox regularly for any PMs expressing interest. Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi adamam -- I'm new and can't PM yet, but would like to connect about the car. Maybe you can PM me? In any event, who is the master tech who worked on the car?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Car is now sold - many thanks to everyone who expressed interest. Just to be clear, the entire package was bought: car, spare drivetrain, glass sunroof, steering wheel conversion etc. Nothing left to part out. Thanks again and all the best to LT.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,363 Posts
Car is now sold - many thanks to everyone who expressed interest. Just to be clear, the entire package was bought: car, spare drivetrain, glass sunroof, steering wheel conversion etc. Nothing left to part out. Thanks again and all the best to LT.
Congratulations. Would you like this thread closed?

San

21 - 40 of 41 Posts