The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may or may not know, I have a love hate relationship with this model as growing up it was one of my favorite Lotus next to the Type 14 Elite. Over the years I've passed on some simply because left untreated, Esprit's don't age well however I've also been quick to acquire some very great cars like the S4S's and the Final Edition's that were properly cared for. This one happens to be another great example. This 2002 Lotus Esprit 25th Anniversary Edition comes with both tops and wind deflector, yellow with black leather interior and yellow piping. Originally purchased through Symbolic Motors with all service performed at with Newport European Motorcars or Viking Motors. We will also be doing our own fresh service but car is very clean, comes with original window sticker, plaque #62, comes with the spare tire, custom car cover and star shield. Miles are 21,110, the interior shows little to no wear, airbag cover on steering wheel is not warped and dash is fully intact. Asking price is $45,900 or best reasonable offer.

Used 2002 Lotus Esprit For Sale | West Covina CA

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me to better assist at (310)221-1057 or [email protected]

Best regards,
Abe Reyes

1 - 1 of 1 Posts