The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am the proud owner of the first Tesla. Well it is actually a 2002 Lotus Elise. It is for sale. This is one (of 2) of the very first spec Elise's to enter the country and the very chassis that Tesla chopped up to build and test their battery for the roadster.

Here is a link to the whole story. https://www.huskyhalfwayhouse.org/post/tesla-mule-1-for-sale-to-benefit-project-bark-park?fbclid=IwAR2Ux54-kL1iSIlRHhkLY-cROIYvH2nO2O_f2DccIXIlz5vc3XjFXrRNqNI

Please check it out if you are interested in buying this car. Every detail about it is there. Please contact [email protected] if interested. Serious buyers only please.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have any current pictures or an asking price?
Hi. The photos in the post are the best ones I have. I am considering taking it to BAT so will do more photos then if I don't sell it before hand.

Regarding price. I do not have one. I am open to a cash or business deal. I am 501c3 so can offer a tax deductible receipt for a portion of the sale. I do have a few bids. PM me if interested in chatting more.

·
Super Moderator Ultimate The Enforcer
6,608 Posts
Hi. The photos in the post are the best ones I have. I am considering taking it to BAT so will do more photos then if I don't sell it before hand.

Regarding price. I do not have one. I am open to a cash or business deal. I am 501c3 so can offer a tax deductible receipt for a portion of the sale. I do have a few bids. PM me if interested in chatting more.
Sorry, but you need to post a price. It can unrealistic and OBO (exp. $25K OBO). Thanks.

San

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and would give it to the first person who gives me 300. 100 of which can be a tax deduction. The other two are going to build an animal shelter on private land.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts