The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, just took this one in from another good customer. Its Wicked!!
2002 Louts Esprit Anniversary Edition V8 Twin Turbo, 22K miles Modified with Twin Intercoolers and HKS Blow Off Valves, Braided Lines, Chipped ECM, HyperFlow Cats and Exhaust, K&N Airfilters, Carbon Fiber front Spoiler, Updated 2004 Suspension, Anniversary Badges, Loaded and Excellent inside and out! I took it for a ride when it came in, punched it rolling in
2nd gear, when the turbos spooled up...........all I can say is WOW! This is not a car for amatures, my customer said its got 500+HP. Check it out

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
File under "Bitchin"

Very nice. :drool:

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Good Lord:crazyeyes That's the best Esprit I've seen to date. Judging by the pics, that is a fantastic IC conversion... simply fantastic!

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its just hazes the tires in 1st 2nd and 3rd!:shift: Fit and Finish are Fantastic!

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Looks like he swapped the trunk for an earlier one to make room in the engine bay?
:shrug:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where did the carbon splitter come from:cool:? Would very much like to get one on our 03!!!
I was told the carbon spoiler was purchased from a tuner in Maine........I'll try to get the name of the Shop for you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stock turbos?
Stock turbos with an ECU Chip......I dont have a dyno sheet, just going by what the customer told me and by personally driving it. I Test drive a Gallardo probably once a week here and this car doesnt feel too far off from that.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
$$ ?? for anyone who wants to know ??

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have it listed for $49,900. No BS, I doubt you'd be able to find a nicer one, and all the mods were professionally done.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
We have it listed for $49,900. No BS, I doubt you'd be able to find a nicer one, and all the mods were professionally done.
Wow, should go quick. Good luck with the sale. :up:

·
Banned
839 Posts
at that hp and weight it would pull pretty hard on a gallardo.. remember gallardo loses more hp to the wheels and weighs a few hundred lbs more

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Yes, to make room for the intercooler set up.
Trick set-up is to put it where the coolant tank is, relocate that, and keep the ability to fit a road wheel in the boot... just in case you have a passenger that might complain.
;)

Wish I could swing it right now as it's right up my alley - right color, right wheels, etc., etc.
:wallbang:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just went through service.......all it needed was a window motor as it was a little slow......Again, its probably the nicest one we have had come through here in a while. Its a 1 owner too!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts