The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
how does a 17 year old get a car that nice.... i had an all beat to hell vw beetle for 500 dollars!

i ask rhetorically as i contemplate whether i am lucky or cursed to have grown up poor with broke parents.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
There are a few off camber and decreasing radius turns that can catch someone who's unfamiliar with the road or are braking too late or at the wrong place.

·
Registered
954 Posts
how does a 17 year old get a car that nice.... i had an all beat to hell vw beetle for 500 dollars!

i ask rhetorically as i contemplate whether i am lucky or cursed to have grown up poor with broke parents.
The caption on the video said it was a project he'd worked on with his dad.

Pretty sure I've seen that car up on Mulholland before with another, lighter blue 2002. Shame.

Am I the only one who was thinking how much it sucked that they had to roll it back over using the non-damaged side after the flip, damaging all the unharmed body panels?

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Am I the only one wondering why a random accident that happened 12 years ago is interesting? A teenager takes a car on a curvy road and has an accident and that's a surprise? Could have been much worse.

San

1 - 10 of 10 Posts