The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Andy,

That's a very sweet looking bike. Like many people, I consider the MV Augusta to be the most beautiful sport bike ever made.

Have you ever taken it (or the R1) to AMP or Firebird?

Bobby

·
Registered
130 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
I can confidently say that the ambulance had more track time that I did! :(
:)

I've seen that at times myself. The middle group is a lot safer except there's a big jump from the beginers group. The expert group is definitely the fastest and safest group.

Did you ride with TEAM AZ or AZTrackdays? TEAM AZ is the more professional of the 2 orgs and riding on the track is their main focus.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
I did it with AZTrackdays. In there defense, they said it was not their usually track day because it was a Ducati and Aprilia demo ride day.
AZTrackdays does not focus on the track day event. They always have other events going on and neglect what's happening on the track.

TEAM AZ would never allow that to happen. They are extremely professional and their beginers group are watched very closely by on track instructors and off track observers. They keep a keen eye out at all times and will remove unsafe riders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.