The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Specs:
-JDM 2ZZ from an automatic Matrix. New lift bolts, new VCG, new coil packs and new spark plugs. New thermostat, and coolant lines. MWR intake & MWR header coupled to a brand new Magnaflow 1ZZ CA-compliant mid pipe. 1ZZ Oil Pan.
-Freshly rebuilt C60 with Toyota LSD and new seals. MWR brass shifter bushings, shifter lockout and other swap goodies. Shifting is lovely, nice and tight.
-S3 Coilovers, just got the car aligned and corner balanced. Also has a Cusco front lower brace and phattires breastplate. Just added Megan Racing rear control arms and tie rods.
-New Calipers all the way around, Stoptech SS brake lines, Turned Rotors and New Toyota Semi-Metallic Pads.
-Celica seats. T1809 Headunit with iPod connect.
-OEM 1D0 Hardtop installed and Soft top deleted.
-Uninstalled Rota Slipstreams. 15x7fr and 16x8rr. No tires yet.

I have over a thousand miles on it since I’ve completed it, but California is proving to be a pain in the ass to register the car and with a baby coming in February I’m not going to have the time to deal with that.

Asking $15,000 for everything, which is less than the money I’ve spent, no labor...

Located in Inglewood, 90302

·
Premium Member
2,845 Posts
Clean looking car. How many miles on the car?

Reactions: 2mAn

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saved this one from certain part-out death! It was donated and was being sold at an Auction as a running and driving car with just shy of 250k. The pictures sucked and because of Covid I couldn’t see the car in person before I bought it. the driver rear fender isn’t great, but luckily they are easy to replace and it’s on my list of to-do’s before I hand off the car.

Odometer currently has 251k and she’s going. Did a fun run up Angeles Crest and Big Tujunga here in LA, car is quite a blast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts