The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am looking to sell my leased (will buy out to sell) 2002 Volvo S60 T5 with 5 speed manual, ~19,000 miles. The car is fully loaded and sticker was over $38,000 new. The interior is the leather/cloth combo which looks great. Metallic black exterior, faint dark tint to windows. I will post pics when I figure out how to.

As mentioned, I currently lease the car and the lease ends in May '05, rather than waiting till the end of the lease I am planning on buying the car outright now, selling it, buying a "beater" for the winter and to keep as 2nd car and save up for the Elise. My price is related to my buyout obviously but I will listen to offers.

The car is in mint shape, was previously driven by a Volvo executive in Irvine, California (a close friend of mine whom I took over the lease from after he was given a corporate car). I have had the car in Chicago for the last 10 months (have put ~4,000 miles on the car in Chicago) and have really liked the car, just need to get back to a 2 seat convertible ASAP and can't justify this car for the amount of use I am getting out of it. Please pass along to anyone you know who may be interested in a sporty, refined, 4-dr Sedan.

I can be emailed at [email protected] with any questions. Located on near north side of Chicago.

Cheers,
Brad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts