The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So unfortunately I have decided to sell the Esprit, since my focus has changed to racing, which is taking up way more of my time and the birth of my son as well. So instead of letting this beauty sit in the garage I hope another fellow Lotus Talk owner will pick her up and enjoy.

The stats:

2003 Lotus Esprit
Black on Black
4300 Miles ( yep you read correct )
As clean and perfect as a car that is Black and 11 years old can be.
Has had all normal service including a C service now about to be 2 years ago.
Oil and brakes just serviced.

All Stock and Original aside from:

Stock steering wheel changed to Exige wheel/ air bag is functional
Rear LED Tail lights
K&N Filters
Hi Flow cats from JAE ( car just passed smog in CA )
Hi Torque ECU Flash down by Lotus

Comes with Keys and Alarm Key, all original paper work, window sticker and Manual.

Has BOTH the glass roof and the painted Black roof with the air damn along with the roof cover.

I cannot stress how put together this Esprit is, I have driven quite a few over the years and this one is tight and runs incredibly. No disappointments.

All stock parts retained if someone wants to change them back

Please message me for more details and images prefer to keep it simple
in here and focus on the people who truly want a car that is in collectors quality.

Finally Pricing.
50K firm

I know this fair across the board for the a car in this quality and all the upgrades.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So unfortunately I have decided to sell the Esprit, since my focus has changed to racing, which is taking up way more of my time and the birth of my son as well. So instead of letting this beauty sit in the garage I hope another fellow Lotus Talk owner will pick her up and enjoy.

The stats:

Located in Los Angeles
2003 Lotus Esprit
Black on Black
4300 Miles ( yep you read correct )
As clean and perfect as a car that is Black and 11 years old can be.
Has had all normal service including a C service now about to be 2 years ago.
Oil and brakes just serviced.

All Stock and Original aside from:

Stock steering wheel changed to Exige wheel/ air bag is functional
Rear LED Tail lights
K&N Filters
Hi Flow cats from JAE ( car just passed smog in CA )
Hi Torque ECU Flash down by Lotus

Comes with Keys and Alarm Key, all original paper work, window sticker and Manual.

Has BOTH the glass roof and the painted Black roof with the air damn along with the roof cover.

I cannot stress how put together this Esprit is, I have driven quite a few over the years and this one is tight and runs incredibly. No disappointments.

All stock parts retained if someone wants to change them back

Please message me for more details and images prefer to keep it simple
in here and focus on the people who truly want a car that is in collectors quality.

Finally Pricing.
50K firm

I know this fair across the board for the a car in this quality and all the upgrades.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.