The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,551 Posts
LT is US centric. Depending on your target audience you might try TLF or SELOC. GLWS!

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1; 2011 Audi S4 Manual
452 Posts
Odometer is 192 km now , because i ran the car every 3 months since new , this way everything works perfect after these years
Absolutely incredible! 🤯

That must be one of the lowest mileage older Elises in existence. A couple of years ago I took a run at an ultra-low mileage 2005 Elise on Bring a Trailer that I think had about 890 miles, but didn't end up winning that auction. That was a high mileage beater compared to this one! 🤣

Good luck with your sale. 👍

·
Administrator
13,551 Posts
Get your three days in and your ten posts and list here as well. It's free!

Reactions: JMack77

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Absolutely incredible! 🤯

That must be one of the lowest mileage older Elises in existence. A couple of years ago I took a run at an ultra-low mileage 2005 Elise on Bring a Trailer that I think had about 890 miles, but didn't end up winning that auction. That was a high mileage beater compared to this one! 🤣

Good luck with your sale. 👍
This car is more collectable that runner , as you know , this is a last full British car with K series engine , sure toyota ones should be more reliable. So it’s better to keep it as peace of lotus history. I had another one ( sport 111 ) mica blue , after death battery, we connect opposite polarity that end up with faulty odometer, it shows 350000 km now . ( was 700 )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts